We restore existing courts to like-new condition using a multi-step process.
· The surface is cleaned with a high-pressure washer to remove all dirt and debris.
· All major low areas are caulked and patched using Novafil, a 100% acrylic, sand-filled texture that conceals voids. All flaking is then scraped to ensure a good bond between new and old material.
· Nova Surface, a pure acrylic resurfacing material is used to hide further pavement defects. Then Novabond, a primer that promotes the adhesion of acrylic coating to concrete, is applied.
· Backa Rod is then installed in all large cracks. Cracks will then be filled per manufacturers' recommendations.
· Lines are then accurately located and striped with Novatex, the whitest textured line paint available. We provide a one-year guarantee on new surfaces.
We also incorporate fence repair and net post replacement when needed.